Prep time: 5 minutes
- One bunch of organic carrots, unpeeled, washed, trimmed
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
This is the perfect side dish to satisfy that sweet tooth! Carrot bunches are tastier than loose carrots. And it’s one of my cleanse friendly recipes 😉
- Heat oven to 375.
- Chop the green leafy tops off the carrots.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet, toss with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until carrots are golden brown where they touch the pan.